Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Take a tour through Jack Robert's nursery...

We are not completely finished with Jack's nursery, but we are most definitely ready for Little Boo to make it his home!  Basically, we just need a bookshelf for him (in place of where the tv stand is) and handle pulls for his dresser/changer...so, just minor details that do not make or break it, know what I mean??  Other than that, we are finito!  We are happy with the way things worked out and think Jack will love his room!  We sure do!

See what you think...

view from doorway

view from just inside doorway to crib

glider and hanging light

glider, changer/ dresser

this is where his bookshelf will be...not this tv stand

Little Boo's door

view of things Mommy painted

I took two old windows and painted them like I painted his dresser.
Then, I hung antique knobs and the letters I painted like the windows and  dresser

up close look at letters and old painted windows

Jackbaby's crib.  His Nanny did an excellent job finding his bedding!

view towards window

view of room with some natural light

I am in LOVE with the vintage hanging light I found at my favorite vintage store!

light on!

I HATED this fan WITH. A. BURNING. PASSION.  Thus, Jack's Aunt LuLu (my friend, Lucy), gave me the idea to paint the blades and get new shades.  I painted the blades to match the vintage hanging light and will be looking for some complementary shades to coincide!

view of dresser/changer and his monogram behind it.  See what I mean about needing the handle/ pulls??

a vintage chair and pillow :)
and a present from Aunt LoLo (the owl print)

Jackbaby's closet door and some painted stuff from Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment