Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 4, 2012

the shark fin...



Cue the ominous "danger is lurking just below the surface" undertones...

Okay, so you might definitely cringe or roll your eyes at me by what I'm about to show you, but the point of this blog is for me to journal/ document every moment of this pregnancy...not only for me but for Little Boo, and for memory purposes too (B and I will NOT be doing maternity pics or any more full body with the bump shots because of my nonexistent confidence...so go along with this emo and what I can handle for now, kapeesh?!?).  This afternoon, during the UK game, I was vegging out on the couch with my hands on my belly, per usual (I love keeping my hands there when I'm lying down to feel all of Jackbaby's precious movements) and he started "shark finning" me again.  When this first happened, it really freaked out his Daddy and me...but now, I find it quite funny because well, it LOOKS funny!  Depending on my position, it is more prominent, but it is definitely a random protuberance that when caught in the right place, can really put a smile on your face (my students absolutely LOVE it when they can see it through my outfits)...but it is just so, so weird!


I am not big on belly shots, but I am even less big on showing my round face and rest of body at this point and this is the best way to get a visual of my little monster lurking around the surface in there...

normal belly...
Sooooo... here are some shots for you to see what happens when he starts the big prowl...will YOU be his next attack?!?  bahahaha!
my view...

view from side

view from bottom side...

"normal" (well, normal as in pregnant) belly again...

No comments:

Post a Comment