Anyway, our week has been pretty uneventful, but here are some highlights:
|Yup, these kids better not ever say we don't do anything for them|
|lookin' reeeeaal silly|
|Thuggish Ruggish Bone|
- getting ANOTHER hug from the student who NEVER hugs. Everyone seems to agree that this is beyond HUGE and well, it melted my heart. I was speechless and in tears when it happened...made my week!
- I did not get sick but once since last Friday! However, I haven't been feeling too terrific :(
- cooler weather the past couple of days which makes me smile :)
- thinking of the even cooler weather tomorrow makes me beam...FIRE-PIT!!!
- knowing Fall Break is 1.5 weeks away...YAY!!
- seeing a beautiful picture of a perfect and healthy baby girl, Harper, born to my former teammate, Megan and her husband Brian yesterday
- tomorrow is OCTOBER!!!
- needing a jacket this morning
- getting another coupon book from our PTA
- Honey Bunches of Oats Banana Bunches cereal...AMAZING!
- dressing up for my students this afternoon with my other teammates to create a video entitled, "Prepositions" to the tune of "Black and Yellow". We LOVE relating to them...but yowza, this video was hilarious. Check out some photos... (above).
- Seeing this video from my dad (it's Shawnee playing with a light-up truck that B and I got him for working so hard on learning to read. He's also wearing a SUPER precious hat he made at school in honor of Johnny Appleseed)
Hope you had a great week too and have lots of highlights!
Thanks for reading!