Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 30, 2011

Weekly Highlights - 9.30.11

It's time for another edition of our TGIF Weekly Highlights!  I hope everyone has had a great week!  I for one, thought that the beginning of the week seemed to go by SUPER fast while the end seemed to drag on...maybe I shouldn't stay up so late to watch those shows...

Anyway, our week has been pretty uneventful, but here are some highlights:
Yup, these kids better not ever say we don't do anything for them


lookin' reeeeaal silly

Thuggish Ruggish Bone
  • getting ANOTHER hug from the student who NEVER hugs.  Everyone seems to agree that this is beyond HUGE and well, it melted my heart.  I was speechless and in tears when it happened...made my week!
  • I did not get sick but once since last Friday!  However, I haven't been feeling too terrific :(
  • cooler weather the past couple of days which makes me smile :)
  • thinking of the even cooler weather tomorrow makes me beam...FIRE-PIT!!!
  • knowing Fall Break is 1.5 weeks away...YAY!!
  • seeing a beautiful picture of a perfect and healthy baby girl, Harper, born to my former teammate, Megan and her husband Brian yesterday
  • tomorrow is OCTOBER!!!
  • needing a jacket this morning
  • getting another coupon book from our PTA
  • Honey Bunches of Oats Banana Bunches cereal...AMAZING!
  • dressing up for my students this afternoon with my other teammates to create a video entitled, "Prepositions" to the tune of "Black and Yellow".  We LOVE relating to them...but yowza, this video was hilarious.  Check out some photos... (above).
  • Seeing this video from my dad (it's Shawnee playing with a light-up truck that B and I got him for working so hard on learning to read.  He's also wearing a SUPER precious hat he made at school in honor of Johnny Appleseed)

Hope you had a great week too and have lots of highlights!
Thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Abs

No comments:

Post a Comment