Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 12, 2011

We're EXPECTING!!!

We found out August 14, 2011 that we will be expecting a new addition!  It was a Sunday after two of our close friends' wedding in Bowling Green so we were kind of recovering from the night.  At the reception, several of my sorority sisters and I were discussing pregnancy, them knowing that B and I have been "trying' for over a year.  I made a comment to them, "well, who knows, we could be pregnant now, but I'm not getting my hopes up!" and then didn't think much about it.

The next day, however, I WAS thinking about that comment.  For some reason, it just kept ringing in my ear.  It was early to test, but I thought, "I'll just check anyway".  Well, being the absent-minded individual I tend to be, I forgot about the test...bahahahaha!  Much to my surprise when I went back into the bathroom, there sat the affirming two lines!  Immediately, my heart lept into my chest...surely this HAS to be wrong!!  I mean, B and I were heading to my OB-GYN THAT WEEK to discuss fertility...God surely works in AMAZING ways because 3 tests later (yes, I am THAT girl...even knowing that false positives do not happen), here we are, ready to announce that YES, we ARE expecting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment