Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

10 weeks!

So, I'm really starting to feel a bit thicker around the body here and I'm just noticing that my clothes are actually a bit tighter...even kinda seeing a little bump which is welcomed!  I know I shouldn't wish away my pregnancy and hope for me to "show", but I am ready for my bump to grow and grow beyond me just looking like I've "Hasselhoffed" a bunch of doughnuts and cheeseburgers.
10 weeks :)
  How I'm feeling...
I'm still getting more 'morning sickness' during the day, with most of it now being late afternoon and evening, instead of just at night. I've actually gotten sick twice this week which hasn't happened too much, as I usually just feel REEEEALLY nauseas, but never get sick. Most days, I am never wanting to eat breakfast, but today I did.  However, I did read that it is not good to start the day with dairy if you're experiencing the morning sickness and I didn't think about that while eating 3 bowls of Honey Bunches of Oats today.  Whoops.  I was okay though!  I'm wondering if that is the reason I got so sick so suddenly last Friday??  Eeee! 


Also, per usual, I am still ALWAYS so.so.sooooo tired!!!  I've been having anxious feelings a bit still, but I've been able to work through them, and again this weird lower back pain is just random!  Other than that, I've felt pretty good!  


Cravings/ Aversions
Sandwich cravings still, so I've been indulging in PB&Js...A LOT!  They are just so good!  I also went and upgraded our fruit supply so I pretty much dominated our grapes in one day...whoops. Honey Crisp Apples are back in season and while expensive, I just cannot resist them...soooo good...like candy!  My friend, Jamie, introduced them to me a few years ago and I seriously anxiously await their arrival come autumn!



MOOD:
I'm feeling pretty good!  Still always seeing the bright side of most things...where people like that tend to annoy me, I feel as if I'm there...most of the time, that is!  Other times, my attitude is in FULL SWING and I feel as if I am anxious or angry.  Nothing usually comes of it..B has only had to deal with me just a wee bit :)

Baby...
The tenth week marks the beginning of a critical period in Baby T's development when all the vital organs have formed and are beginning to function.  Baby is also growing tiny nails on his/her fingers and toes as well as tiny buds for teeth fuzz hair on his/her tender skin.  Bones and cartilage are forming, and small indentations on the legs are developing into knees and ankles.  The arms (completed with elbows) can flex already, but are actually only about the size of this number 1 (YOWZA...that's crazy little!!!).  What's also cool is that Baby's little tummy is already producing digestive juices and the kidneys are producing larger quantities of excess as well!

Baby is about the size of a prune this week (but not nearly as shriveled), weighing in at less than a quarter of an ounce...yowza...that's tiny!  He/She is a little over an inch and a half long from the top of its head to its cute little bottom :)
view from the front...ahhh even getting fuller on the sides...eeeek!
Sorry to look so scary...haven't much felt like putting on the makeup for school when I'm so tired in the mornings!  And yes, that is a lunch stain on my shirt...jelly...lovely.

See you Friday for weekly highlights!
xoxo,
Ab

No comments:

Post a Comment