Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 8, 2012

What I'm loving about our Jackman...

Our sweetpea is changing every single day and I am loving every second of time spent with him!  Oh my goodness, how hard it is going to be for me to go back to work after an almost 5 month maternity leave!!!  This sweet little fella we have here is our heart and soul and is just so, so funny!  He's beginning to notice things around him and is developing his own little personality...he is quite the little ham!

Here are some things that I AM noticing about him and what I'm loving about our precious Jackbaby...

His laugh...
he just started figuring out this laughing and smiling thing about two weeks ago and it is so funny because he looks so hilarious and hasn't completely figured out laughing yet.  He throws his little head back and has a smile from ear to ear and coughs while laughing and then laughs at himself for coughing...it is PRECIOUS!



How handsome he is...
I know I'm biased, but do we have a baby model on our hands?!?
How he's getting stronger every. single. day.

How his favorite place in the world is chillin' with his Mommy :)


How sweet he looks...
when he sleeps...he curls his little legs up like a frog and IT. IS. SO. PRECIOUS.

when he's watching Mommy

when he's observing his surroundings...

the daily evidence that he's growing...
see those rolls??  thunder thighs!!  and i love them!

pot belly :) 

double chin...the only thing he seems to have gotten from me
the cute outfits he wears and how he can pull ANYTHING off!


how he is noticing EVERYTHING in the world around him...











his sunny disposition on life...








and the oh so very, very FUNNY faces he makes and how very SILLY HE IS!
"peace brutha"!

i just think he is the cutest thing ever when he yawns :)

goofy!


"you talkin' to ME?!?"

"Geeeewwwwww!!!"

he looks like a little old man here


"wait...what?!?"  I think this is more of a Jackman Zoolander


cue LMFAO..."I'm sexy and I know it!"


"my shirt says, 'Big Guy'?!?  You calling me chubby, mom?!?"

"yeah, I wish the Cubs did better too, Buddy..."


2 month post and update coming SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment