Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Perplexed...

Let me start off by warning you, if you are squeamish or easily appalled, look away...do not continue reading.  What I'm about to disclose is definitely not for the faint of heart, but it is something that we find foul, yet also see the humor aspect in because there's really nothing else we know to do but laugh at it happening to us!

B and I are perplexed by something that keeps happening to our Toots.  Funny choice of name there because he is having just that...the Toots...up and out of his britches.  Literally.  And semi-daily.  WHY?!? We have NO clue!  He wears Size 1 diapers and we know they are just right as the newborn size are obviously too small for our almost 12lb cutie, and a size 2 would be far too big.  The size 1s were a stretch for a while because they were quite big!  We have tried all different brands and I am most definitely cautious about what I'm eating, but he keeps having blow out after blow out, after blow out.  It is crazy!  We know his stomach is not upset, as he is always content and lovely, but these just. keep. happening.  No matter what I eat, no matter what he wears, no matter how much he sleeps, no matter how much HE eats, no matter how much I eat, NO. MATTER. WHAT.  Thus, I reach out to my fellow mamas out there...what do we do about this?  Or how else can we problem solve?  I am literally having poopy laundry loads about every day!  Ahhhh!!!  Advice?  Suggestions?  Insight?  Help us!  While it can be quite comical that it happens and Jack and US both are up to our elbows in messes, we are going a bit batty here...our sanity is going to $-h-!-t...ha!  Again, I apologize for the graphic nature, but we're at a loss! What would YOU do about THIS...or what have you done?!? EEEEEK!






2 comments:

  1. New follower, you might remember me from a school visit or my cousin Mason you taught. Anywho WOW that is a massive blow out and I thought my lil one was bad but she has nothing on him. I always search the internet for all those crazy problems, or call pediatrician. All I can think of is maybe foremilk/hindmilk balance if nursing. We are starting to wean and it is pretty explosive so one day you will see this again..joy joy : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I remember you! You were the cutest preggo ever!! Thank you so much for following and for keeping up with us! I love that you have also taken the time to comment and offer advice...I REALLY appreciate it!!! I will be coming to you for more advice when we start the weaning and moving to formula...eeeee!!!

    I saw an opening at Sandersville...know anything about it?!? I'd love to be there...any ideas as to how to get an interview?!?

    ReplyDelete