Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Jackbaby's FIRST Christmas!

...well, outside of the womb at least :)

Last year, I JACK looked like this...

Here they are up next to each other.  My oh my what a difference a year makes!
And this year, well...he's gone through quite the transformation from a wee bit comparable in size to a fruit/ veggie in Mommy's tummy to a wee bit of a person in our outside world.  Christmas is certainly different now with a little one and it's so very fun!  He kinda/ sorta figured out the whole present opening thing, but he sure KNEW he had new things to play with and spent the entire day exploring and enjoying...it was SO NEAT watching him learn and play and I see much enjoyment on his side AND Mommy and Daddy's sides in the future.  Last year I went through our Christmas traditions with you which you can read about HERE.  Other than that, I'm just going to share a few of my favorites from the boatloads of pics I snapped of my terrific Toots man (the rest are in an album on fb):

BUT FIRST, I must inform you that Toots has taken quite a liking to one of his gifts in particular...a "Tigger Bounce" from his Mamaw and Papaw (B's parents) so I thought I'd share a little vid of his reaction (EVERYTIME, I might add) to his new fave friend (B and I really like it too because ol' Tig bops up and down to Kris Kross's "Jump Jump", circa 1992 - a REAL blast from the past and well, we dig it :) and are pumped J does too!)


Christmas Eve present watching :)

taking a little rest after all the present opening

this is Christmas Eve morning - playing with some old toys and toys he got from Christmas with Mamaw and Papaw

he's my blue-eyed babe

love his little face off!!!

this is a new face.  Not sure how I feel about it :/

there's my sweetie

and then there's my gigglepuss

Mommy and Jack ready for Christmas Eve church service

easily distracted

love my little fam :)

Jack's got the deer caught in the headlights look

Thomas: family of 3

Jack's clearly on a mindset of his own here - haha!

so sweet - hims wuvs his NanNan

"can I open just one, Mommy?!?"

sweet, happy babe 


Activity Cube - the noises are still ringing in my ears


Jackman and his Prissy 

blue-eyed sweet precious babe

my little froggy

froglet :)


Daddy went to throw away some boxes and he waited at the gate to our front foyer until his return  - so sweet

HAPPY babe!  Hiiiiiiii Precious!




 We're going to play a little game here.  It's called, "Where's Waldo: Jack Edition" because with this boatload of goodies, he's more likely a spawn of Where's Waldo and Carmen San Diego, than one Mr. and Mrs. Brad Thomas.


 Okay, back to my cutie :)





No comments:

Post a Comment