Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 7, 2012

A Christmas Parade Brigade (of outfits, that is!) - Week 1

...and other random musings from the Jack Attack that is our child.  He's a trip.


He likes to have "screaming" matches with you - you think he may be upset, but he's not.  As you can see, he gets a little upset at the end....but then was back to doing it again.  It was like a fake-out so you'd lose and then he started up again.  He's a tricky little stinker, I tell ya :)


Our wee elfie has gotten himself in quite the Christmas spirit over the past week or so and has been sportin' quite a fancy dud or two.  He is seriously one stylin' little dude and I thought I'd share what he's been up to while showing some of his adorable get-ups. On that note, SOOOOOO many people ask me multiple times on a daily basis where I get his clothes, so I have included where I bought them and/ or ordered them too.  Mind you, we still have a few weeks until C-Day so there are plenty more outfits of the Christmas variety that he'll be sportin' along the wayso I thought I'd break it down into sections for your viewing (and organizational) pleasure (oh, and I threw a few funnies on his account too).  Enjoy :)

Outfit: Mudpie
Cutie: Brad and Abby Thomas

Our little prisoner stands at the gate and stares at the world beyond...planning an escape to freedom, perhaps??
(Outfit - Overalls: Ralph Lauren.  Sweater: Gap.  Shoes: Carter's)

his sleeper says, "Elf in Training".  Is that not the truth?!?

come get me, Daddy...I'M AWAKE!!!
 Outfit ordered and customized from Etsy:
(seriously, I picked the tie fabric, suspender color, type of leg warmers, and colors in the crochet hat - Voila!  Instantaneous outfit!)
Jack Thomas: our Elf on the Shelf
I LOVE this Smocked Plaid Longall! (Royal Child)







he looks so cute in his Mudpie Santa outfit (As you can see, it's a Santa shirt, but what you can't see as well are his red corduroy britches with green Christmas trees)

He stands and plays now!
(Outfit: Ralph Lauren Velour sleeper)

he's SO proud of himself that he can do this now...and on his own. AND, he'll slowly (and holding so tightly) creeping around the table


 These are jammies from Mudpie:


this sweet, and oh-so-very happy precious babe is MOST definitely on Santa's NICE list this year!

The outfit shown below is a navy blue wool longall from Little English (it's a way long ago throwback!  And the undershirt onesie is just from Wal-Mart)





 Sweet Cuzzie Love :)

 His very first go 'round at a Christmas tree and well, he was mesmerized to say the least!

 First time having BIG cousin Shawnee feed me my afternoon "Jack Snack" of a homemade veggie blend :)

 The aftermath... (hehehehehehe)



Mommy of course had me posin'!  Leg Warmers: Etsy, Crochet hat: Etsy, Vest: BabyGap, Santa Onesie: Wal-Mart 



Life: DOMINATED. 
He seriously stands and clings onto this gate...planning an escape.  It's pretty stinkin' cute.  
Outfit - onesie: same as before, Pants: Tommy Hilfiger





 "hmmm....maybe if I just poke one leg out, I can squeeze through...?"

 Pants: Tommy Hilfiger, Socks: Mudpie, Onesie: Wal-Mart

 He thinks he's so funny.  And you know what?!?  He is absolutely correct!  Without question!




Jammies: Mudpie (they're my favorite of his)
 ....aaaaaaand, he's found a hanging playtoy!!!!  aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!  Swings it alllll. daaaaay. loonnnngggg.




Dear Mommy and DaDa: could you please take down this gate so I can roam the front foyer?!? Pretty please with sugar on top?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment