Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 2, 2012

a November to Remember

Time for reflection picture overload!  Yes, I admit..I do think my child is the most adorable thing ever, I do think EVERYONE (and I do mean everyone) should marvel in his preciousness, and I do think he is more awesome than a unicorn farting rainbows.  Am I one of those psycho moms who thinks her child does no wrong?  Absolutely NOT.  One Mr. Jack Robert Thomas fancies himself  "NOs" and light "no taps" (not slaps) on the hand a few times or 10 a day because let's face it, he IS 8 months old and apparently, the world is his oyster; and believe me, some little birdie put THAT bug in his ear and he takes that saying literally; nothing is off limits and everything is his business (in his mind, at least) and he is into absolutely everything.  Did I emphasize everything enough?!?  Maybe I should just one more time for the cheap seats in the back...EVERYTHING!!!!

I digress.
Everything.  Sorry, just one more time. I'm done...for now.

Anyway, it need not be reiterated too much (because it's stating the obvious here), but I think my kid is cooler than a polar bear's toenails so I have quite the documentation to solidify my point.  If I wear you out with picture overload, then so be it, it is what it is...While I can't please everyone, I sure as hell can please myself with the over abundancy of photos of my precious little Toots man.  You may be annoyed, but jeez, I hope your heart is not made of stone and you can take some enjoyment from these little ditties too.  I mean, "do the ditty, ditty if you want to" (90s song reference there for ya...Artist: Paperboy.  Anyone?  Bueller?) and enjoy the pics with us!

With that said, I proudly proclaim,  "Here's to November...a month to remember!"

(P.S., Check the next page for Jackbaby's 8 month update!  There's even some cute little vids {videos} on there)




















that goose he's riding is just under 100 years old - it was my Pop's when he was a wee one...cool huh?!?




































WHEW!  That was ONE busy, busy month!  Welcome, December!

No comments:

Post a Comment