Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, November 23, 2012

Turkey Lurky, everybody smirky!

Here are a few (um okay...a bunch.  Hi, I'm Abby and I'm a photo-aholic) fun photos I've snapped from my phone of our little buddy over the past two days during his first ever Thanksgiving and the coinciding festivities.  I'll be back in a bit with a full recount of his experience and TONS of photos (from my actual camera) including the whole fam (since these were snapped from my phone, most are of him or of he and I). He's had a blast and so has the fam...it has truly been a wonderful holiday spent with loved ones from BOTH sides of Jackman's family, so stay tuned for the upcoming synopsis.  In the meantime, enjoy some photos of our little Turkey Lurky and a little sneak peak (through photos) of our Thanksgiving 2012...



























1 comment:

  1. That kid needs a few more monogramed things. Come on mom. :) Way cute!

    ReplyDelete