Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sorry if this offends you...

...but really, this is our family's blog, and we're all entitled to our own opinions, so in all actuality, SO WHAT and WHO CARES, if it does offend you. I do not have to defend my beliefs, but there is something you should know... while there are are few things and stances I do not align with Mr. Romney upon  (specifically and most importantly, gay marriage), I still CANNOT get past the idea of my tax money that I've WORKED for and pay large dividends of, contributing to and funding the lives of those who CAN work, but DO NOT, amongst many other things I just cannot stomach on the left-wing side as well.  I have very, VERY personal reasons for my choice of political party who has led me to my sidings (ah hem, my sister an immediate family member) so before you pass judgment or get angry with me, just know that I (as are you) am entitled to my own opinions and will not force them upon you, but merely show you a precious weeeerepublican that I have quite a fancy for.  With a cutie like this, how can your heart not melt even just a little?!?  Jack's ready for election day....are YOU?!?

















1 comment: