Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, January 26, 2013

part 2

Remember how last Saturday I wrote THIS POST, about a different approach to a Saturday?  Well, I moved on to have a Super Sunday with my boy too, but then I got to not feeling so great and that has continued throughout this week so I haven't felt much like uploading the pictures I captured.  Tonight, I'm still not feeling well, but this is a nice distraction in my ever-going quest to procrastinate master's class assignments to the very last possible moment.  This act is per usual and true to my typical form in any and everything I do.  Story of my life.  Seriously.  You know what they say about procrastination...it's a lot like...

...wellllllllll, I need not divulge that simile and digress (in hopes of not digging myself a deeper hole - hey, I did just publicly admit to my flaw of procrastinating)....

Anyway, like Saturday, I again followed my boy around all day Sunday and he was more receptive to my insistent camera presence, and would stop and look and pose, but the camera flash would cause him to blink and lose his smile.  I still captured many a pic of my boy in action and/ or looking stellar while doing so...or not.  Ha!  I've also included some of the pics we took of ourselves as he was laying with Mommy while we both wallowing in self-pity (well, he not so much, he just saw Mommy laying on the couch and crawled up and laid with me and loved on me for about 30min straight {sweetheart!}) and Daddy was at a work dinner...


looking a teeeeensy bit mischievous here.  Okay, a lot mischievous.  And that he IS. 


clapper and patty-caker.  Watch out folks, he does it all. the. time.  He's the confidence instant booster as he is generally VERY pleased with everything about you and everything you do.










best. purchase. EVER.  He LOVES this thing.  

what?  I like beets too!





Wardrobe change...someone got a wee bit feisty with lunch that particular Sunday.  Jack was messy too.








it is absolutely AMAZING to me looking at his teeth today compared to 6 days ago. They are fully in now and bare buds here.  Crazy!

this is one of my "good morning" pics from Jack and Daddy this week (they send me some every morning since I do not get to see him before I leave for work). Our child is a puppy. He chews on everything.

I need a separate post entitled, "The many, MANY faces of one Mr. Jack R. Thomas"
  "Feel better, Mommy" love sesh...



He does this ON. HIS. OWN.  Grabs my face and plants big ol' kisses on me.  As he does with many others.  Again, confidence/ love booster as he is NO stranger with the kisses.  My child is quite the little lover!





No comments:

Post a Comment