Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Where I've been...

Okay, so I'm only showing you this because I guess the evidence of where I've been is pretty comical.  If you know me, you know that I've had well more than my fair share of health issues and many of them quite random... any "elective" or considerably questionable organ has been removed...well, almost.  Up until this past week, I still had my wisdom teeth and really had no plans of getting rid of them if they were not causing me any troubles.   On Thursday, however, I had to have them removed.   THAT removal resulted in this little cutie...

No big deal to have the little ditties removed, but my issues with them came on with a vengeance and I had to have them out in an emergency.  Of course.  Nothing is easy or "run of the mill" with me.  Stupid stinkers made my jaw swell up like a balloon and overnight at that...and me ohhhhh myyyy, did they EVER hurt!  No bueno!  Guess they had wisdom of their own and wanted out NOW.  Long story short, I thought I could pull a fast one (my dentist said I had to have them out immediately) and delay it until around Election Day so I would not miss any work, but the oral surgeon saw through my not so clever plan and had me in the chair for removal within hours.  Yeah, they were THAT bad.  Eeek.  But, they're removed and I'm here and on the mend.  Lovely.

And I look so fetching...
How was your week?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment