Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 11, 2012

My silly skeleton...

Reason number 34587.348 why I LOVE having a full week off for Fall Break: having a full week to spend with this little cutie:

Did I mention he said his first word over a week ago?!?  Guess what it was??  "Da-Da".  Silly skeleton!  No, seriously, it's the sweetest sound ever hearing your child's voice for the first time.  He always babbles, oos, coos, squeals, and giggles, so we've heard his voice then, but now he says, "da-da" and "ba-ba" (for his bottle) and constantly rambles on and on.  Our guy is a serious chatterbox, yo!  He is also sitting up and is quite close to crawling...yikes!  He can get up on all 4s by himself, but hasn't quite mastered the motion of joining the movement of his legs with his arms.  Thank goodness!  I am NOT ready for him to be mobile yet, but the little buddy tries so hard that I want him to get it down just for his efforts...ha!









I know many parents say this all the time, but I know it rings especially true with my child...Jack is always the sweetest, happiest thing ever and this week, he's been even sweeter and even happier...if that was even possible!  I swear, he is completely cognizant that Mommy has been home with him and he apparently loves me having a fall break too!  We spent quite a long time just hanging out outdoors today which is one of his very most favorite things to do too.  Since he was just hanging with Mommy today, I left him in his jammies...his "silly" glow in the dark skeleton jammies and staged a little photo shoot while outside:















No comments:

Post a Comment