Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 7, 2012

over the past week...

First, I would like to start off by thanking EVERYONE for your outpouring of love, encouragement, and support from my last post.  I was in no way expecting any of the positivism that I received and to say that I was blown away, is a significant understatement.  Thank you so, so much for simply being there for me - whether it be a kind thought via text, fb message, email, phone call, or comment; a tidbit of advice; or just encouragement, I cannot adequately express how much it meant to me.  I feel so blessed and supported and rejuvenated!  Jack's Mommy has had a bit more pep in her step this past week and it is because of all of you reading and following along with us.

With that said, here are some pics of what we've been up to this past week.  We celebrated Jackbaby's 1-month birthday milestone and I have many a pics and a post about it coming your way asap!  In the meantime, enjoy some Baby Jack overload :)

chillin' with Mommy on my Boppy :)

"I'm deeply touched..."

tummy time!

we have movement!  Booty up!

and we need a rest

back at it...head up!

head and legs..."look at me go, mommy!"

I can even turn my head when I have it raised!  Gaining excellent control!

I am one of the world's hardest kids to wake up

so precious :)

this is our FAVORITE face: "the oooooooo face"!

chillin'

see?  waaaaay hard to wake up.  Also, this is proof that outfits are too small - look how he has his legs gathered up because he cannot stretch them out fully in this sleeper...ha!

nekked baby :)

"whoooooo me?!?"

"I don't know if you know this, but I poo blue"

just a swingin'

"wait...what?!?"  
I know I'm biased, but he's probably the cutest baby...EVER.

always lookin' fresh :)

we surprised Daddy!

excited to surprise Daddy!

in Daddy's shirt :)

last week, Daddy emailed me a pic of the new "Refuse to Lose" shirt that had just come in that day to Fan Outfitters.  I just happened to be right by there and swung in and picked one up to surprise our guy.  It was Jack's idea :)

asleep in my carseat...what I do best!

trying!

trying to hold my own bottle

hanging out in my gym!

"ahhhhhh!!!"

hey, I know you!

looking around

so much to see and do!
out for a walk at Nanny and BigBob's!

such a proud big cousin!

yea, so he's THE BEST diet cheerleader for Mommy - see how he shows his opinion of what I eat?!?

my breakfast mate

my animated little friend :)

THIS doesn't do the blowout justice - it was EVERYWHERE.  Eeeeeek!

LOVE those silly duck slippers!


"ahhhhhh!!!  I'm falling, Mommy!"  This face CRACKS us up...hysterical!

he got so excited about his Derby company that he passed out...ha!

Derby Day nap




I LOVE baths now!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE his little blue shoes. SO adorable! Glad you've had a better week. We should have another dinner date.

    ReplyDelete