Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Our weekend

We had a busy weekend for two very important reasons: Jack's Aunt Prissy went to Prom and we celebrated our first Mother's Day as a family of 3...and me as a first-time Mommy :)
who needs coffee when you get to wake up to THIS?!?  

my precious baby boy - LOVES looking around at "Jack's house"

someone was so excited about Mother's Day, he passed out on the way to lunch!

looking TOO precious in his outfit made by Aunt Libby and sweater from  back in Uncle Roo's  wee one days

Jack'and his Nanny on Mother's Day :)

In my hometown, only Seniors may go to Prom unless you're invited by one as his/her date.  Priss is a Junior, but one of her friends asked her to go with him and thus, Aunt B was enlisted for hair and makeup services for the big day.  I was also pimped out to Prissy's friend, Chelsea (whom I call, "niece two"), to do her hair and makeup as well.  Thus, Saturday became a day of getting ready for the biggest night of high school (prior to graduation, of course).  Toots went along for the ride because he loves his Aunt Prissy...and well, because Daddy had some errands to run.  Here are a few pics of gorgeous Priss...









look at those sparkles!

it was fun watching her sparkles on the ceiling/ wall




Next, today is Mother's Day and being that Jackbaby is almost 6 weeks old, this is obviously my first.  Having my sweet baby boy is most definitely gift enough, but his daddy worked to ensure it was a memorably special day!  Jack got me some sentimental goodies that of course, had me in tears...and then his Daddy got me a giftcard to Seasons Salon&Spa for a massage, facial, skin rejuvenating treatment, and mani/pedi!  Holy Cow, what a nice thing that I'm thoroughly looking forward to!  There is also another surprise, but we'll chat more about it later once it's finalized.
my gifts from Baby Jack



no pic, so Daddy added this for him - I think I'll keep it in there...I LOVE it!

no better name in the world :)

SO PRECIOUS :)

...aaaaand, amazing gift from his Daddy :)


To celebrate, we went to Cassanova's Italian Restaurant with my parents and Priss and then to OrangeLeaf for dessert.  Baby Jack got Nanny a necklace with his real birth flower (did you know every month has a "birth" flower, just like a birthstone?!?) in it, and he even did some "feet" painting on the wrapping paper for her!  Although it was a rainy, gloomy, gross day weather wise, I still had a tremendous first Mother's Day and wholeheartedly enjoyed every second with my amazing family!
looking so stinkin' precious for Mommy's special day in an outfit made by his Great Aunt Libby and Uncle Roo's sweater from when he was a wee one!  Love, love

Daddy said Jack was crying because he hated his outfit.  He's so mean


my boys - the LOVES of my life!

Tootie Toots :)


my Toots :)


Mother's Day 2012


Jack love, love, looooooves his Nanny!!!

don't tell Shawnee, but he's Nanny's boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment