Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

6 weeks!

Since Baby Jack is a whopping 6 weeks old today, I thought I'd share some pics of what he's been up to - from holding his head up to his first time at the pool, Jackbaby has had a busy past few days and I am L-O-V-I-N-G. LOVING this time with our little guy...he's a growing, growing boy!

look at me holding my head up during tummy time on Daddy's chest!
What I am doing?!?  Oh ya know, just loungin' by the pool...gettin' my tan on

Watching TV with my Uncle Kody :)

He even puts his hands like this on his own

look Ma, no hands!!!




fell asleep on the couch in Mommy and Daddy's room while Mommy was doing laundry
sitting up like a big boy!  and completely enthralled with the TV...ahhhhh

MY BATHING BEAUTY


the cutest yawn I've ever seen!

looking around at Jack's house


chillin'

it's going up!

sometimes, I need some assistance...it's so heavy!

this cracks me up - his facial expressions are hilarious!

1 comment:

  1. You have quite the handsome little man on your hands!

    ReplyDelete