|Our beautiful babe!|
We didn't want the whole day to mean nothing, so we cooked an AMAZING dinner to say the least! We had grilled scallops, Mahi-Mahi, corn on the cob, baked potatoes, and this shrimp recipe I'll share below. It was delicious...and I am so, sooooo proud to say that the J-man tried (AND LOVED) every single bit of it! I'm so happy we have a boy who isn't afraid to try new things and then likes them!
**Preheat oven to 350
**Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil
**Melt an entire stick of butter in oven on sheet
**Slice up fresh lemon
- Melt a stick of butter with 3 gloves of minced garlic in microwave (about 30-45 seconds). Once butter is melted, squeeze an entire fresh lemon into the mix
Back to baking sheet:
- layer slices of lemon on top of melted butter
- dip each fresh shrimp in garlic lemon butter mix and put on top of lemon slices and butter
- Repeat until all shrimp is gone
- Use Italian dressing seasoning packet and sprinkle atop shrimp on baking sheet
- Bake 15 min.
- Voila! Serve! DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELISCIOUS!!!!!! And if my 15 month old likes it, you have no excuse either.